Monday, June 25, 2012

ESPN3 Access on College Campus

My fellow college students, I am quite pleased to inform you that we all have the equal opportunity to receive access to ESPN3 even if your service provider isn't on the list. It is 100% legitimate and it doesn't cost a thing. This technique only works when you are on your university's internet services (Wifi or desktop) Here we go.

1. First you need to make a ESPN account using you USF(or whatever college you are enrolled in) email which ends in .edu.

2. Now verify your account using the automated email sent to you inbox. 

3. Now enjoy. You have access to the live streaming games and matches whilst on campus. Now click on any live video feed and enjoy.

Just in time for Wimbledon

 I came across this loop hole and thank god I'm enrolled so now me and my friends can enjoy all the best content. 

No comments:

Post a Comment